Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Coupon WINNING

Couponing at Walgreens today was a total win. I was too late for the "free" Colgate toothpaste (my Walgreens was out, but it's $2.99 and you get $2.99 in register rewards [free money] to use on your next purchase) because they were out of it, but I did score the 6 pack Scott paper towels and Gilette Fusion ProGlide razor cheap - which was what I went for. The razor, Wonka bars and Aleve is going in hubby's Easter basket.

Here's a quick summary of today's trip:

* 6-pack Scott Naturals paper towels - $5 - $1 Walgreens in-store coupon - $1.50 mfg coupon (@ www.coupons.com ) = $2.50 (that's 50 cents per roll!!!)
* Gilette Fusion ProGlide Razor - $9.99 - $5 mfg coupon + $4 RR
* Aleve 50 count - $6.79 - $2 mfg coupon - $3 Walgreens in-store coupon = $1.79
* Wonka Exceptionals - $2 each/on sale 2/$3 - $1 off two mfg coupon - $1/1 Walgreens in-store coupon x2 = Free
* Scott Package tape (2 rolls) - on sale 2/$3 - $1 Walgreens in-store coupon - $1 mfg coupon = $1 for two!!!

After the register spit out my $4 register rewards, I used those to get a pack of BOGO Walgreens brand Magic Erasers.
* Walgreens Erasers - $3.99 - $4 RR = FREE

If I hadn't had Mabel with me, I could have gotten by even cheaper, because she was intolerable for that sidewalk chalk and the suckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before they are published. Please be respectful of one another, or I just won't publish it. ;)