Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wild about tutus

Lately, everyone has been all about the tutu. They are sooo cute in those newborn little girl pictures, and quite honestly, the big girls like to wear them too (I know I did at Halloween when I dressed up as a La-La-Loopsy).

I've gotten out of the tutu making business, and I still get requests for tutus. Well, how about this? I'll just give my tutorial away. It's much easier to just follow the tutorial I developed rather than me try to explain how to do different things with the techniques. But, I'm not going to make it SUPER easy for you. You're going to have to do something for me too.

To get a copy of my awesome tutorial, you're going to do three things for me. First, follow my blog. Second, follow me on twitter @JoanieReeder (if you hover over my name and click the link, it'll take you there). Lastly, leave a comment on this blog letting me know you've fulfilled those two requirements, along with your Twitter handle so I can follow you as well, and your email address. If you think your friends would like a copy of my tutorial as well, please PLEASE feel free to share my blog with them. I'll give away as many tutorials as I get followers and likes - I am NOT limiting this giveaway to only a select few. EVERYONE will get a tutorial, as long as you do what I asked. :)


TIP: When you leave your email address, write it as username AT domain DOT com. Don't actually use @ and . because then the spambots will find you!

I'll email tutorials out at the end of the next week (Feb. 10, 2012) so you'll have plenty of time to make cute red and white, or red, or pink, or whatever tutus for Valentine's Day! Don't forget to share it with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before they are published. Please be respectful of one another, or I just won't publish it. ;)